How to apply for an excavation permit?
All Excavation Permit applications must be submitted online through frontier.co.weber.ut.us.
How to start an Online Excavation Permit Application.
- First, register an account on frontier.co.weber.ut.us/Home/Register, you will need a valid email address.
- Once logged in go to the Excavation Permit Application link under the Applications dropdown.
- Follow the steps to fill out the application form and add the required documents.
- If additional documents or revisions are requested, please log into Frontier and add them to the application.
Basic Fee Schedule
- $ 0.20 per square foot - hard surface disturbed
- $ 0.10 per square foot - shoulder and/or gravel road
- Hard Surface (concrete, Paved Roadway) $90.00
- Gravel Road and/or Shoulder $75.00
- Other $20.00
2. Sidewalk, Curb, Gutter and/or Driveway Approaches
- $ 0.40 per linear foot - curb and gutter
- $ 0.10 per square foot - sidewalk, and driveway approaches
- Sidewalk, Curb, Gutter and/or Driveway Approaches $60.00
An extra $150.00 fee will be assessed to all cutting of new asphalt. This fee will reduce by $50.00 per year for a period of three (3) years.