Welcome to Frontier

Frontier is the land use development and building permit application portal and project tracking interface for Unincorporated Weber County.

Sign in to Frontier
New to Frontier? Create an account.

If you had an account in the previous Miradi system. You do not need to create a new account. You can reactivate your account by confirming your email and resetting your password.

  • Confirm your email address, enter your email in the send confirmation email form.
  • Reset your password, enter your email in the reset password form.
  • You will get an email with a link from Frontier.
  • Click the link in the email, it will take you to a page to enter your new password.
  • Once submitted you can login using your email and new password.

Supported Browsers:

Please use either Chrome or Firefox, other browsers are not supported.